LanceForum
A Community of Freelancers.

How to Solve Fiverr Gig Disappeared or Gig not showing?
Fardousi Offline
I have seen many who complain about their gig disappearing suddenly either by itself or due to some changes to gig and as a result gig disappears if you search for your keyword. I faced this problem couple of times. 

I have seen people complaining and they are helpless as they don't get any help from Fiverr in this regard. But I have found a solution to it. 

My gig disappeared and I tried different things, but failed. Then I changed one of it's TAG. There are 4-5 tags you can add so I changed one out of it. With in a few hours Fiverr updated the tag and as a result my gig appeared again. 

After a week or so my gig disappeared suddenly and it wasn't appearing so I changed one of it's another TAG. Fiverr updated the new tag and as a result my gig start appearing again. So guys if you face the same problem wait for it for few hours and if it didn't show up then update or shuffle one of it's tag. Fiverr will update it's tag and as a result your gig will show up again. 

I hope this will help many.

And Don't forget to share your experience here, it may helps others as well.

Happy Freelancing Smile
[+] 5 users Like Fardousi's post

Sajib Offline
Same things happened with me, then I write them a hard massage like below and that my gig appeared again on search, mysterious!

Code:
My Gig was raked Number #1 for last 4/5 months. The keyword for my gig was ranked was "my keyword" and "keyword two".

I was in number #1 position and I was receiving orders.

Now last month sept 20 for an unknown reason all my gig disappeared from the top rank position. I already contacted fiverr customer support and they give me a generic answer, but no solution.

I know my Gig is active, but not ranked, neither i can find them in the very last page.

I worked very very hard to rank my gig, to improve my fiverr profile. I have no negative feedback, every element of score is Green.

Still my Gig disappear from the first position, and from search too. Now for last 25 days, I my gig impression decreased to 100, where I was receiving over 10k impression before this happens.

But I see still other's gig, which was ranked after me, are still on the same spot. They have negative reviews, But still they are holding their position.

So where is the value of my hardworking, and my love for Fiverr?

I spend countless hour to make everything perfect, and follow every rules and policy of fiverr to work in fiverr.  But still I am lost after everything I did in Fiverr.

I know some one from Fiverr support will tell me the same things, they will say they have no hand on gig search and or fiverr algorithm always change.

But don't you think, this is unusual?

Moving a top ranking gig from first spot to no where? Even if everything was right with the gig and the freelancer?

I know Fiverr is a very crowded place, It don't matter If I leave or stay, If I die or Live, but the hard work every freelancers do here, makes fiverr, helps fiverr to reach here.

I wish fiverr shows at least some respect to their hardworking freelancers, coz without freelancers fiverr is nothing.

And finally my humble request to fiverr, please check my issues and see if you can fix this problem.

Moving gig from top ranking to no where is unusual, and I should say fiverr algorithm is buggy then.

I am sorry, but it really hurts when someone loose everything without no reason.

Kind Regards

I am not sure, this will work for other's as well, but It worked for me Smile
Believe in Your Heart

Advutsele Offline
(10-04-2019, 01:27 PM)Sajib Wrote: Same things happened with me, then I write them a hard massage like below and that my gig appeared again on search, mysterious!

Code:
My Gig was raked Number #1 for last 4/5 months. The keyword for my gig was ranked was "my keyword" and "keyword two".

I was in number #1 position and I was receiving orders.

Now last month sept 20 for an unknown reason all my gig disappeared from the top rank position. I already contacted fiverr customer support and they give me a generic answer, but no solution.

I know my Gig is active, but not ranked, neither i can find them in the very last page.

I worked very very hard to rank my gig, to improve my fiverr profile. I have no negative feedback, every element of score is Green.

Still my Gig disappear from the first position, and from search too. Now for last 25 days, I my gig impression decreased to 100, where I was receiving over 10k impression before this happens.

But I see still other's gig, which was ranked after me, are still on the same spot. They have negative reviews, But still they are holding their position.

So where is the value of my hardworking, and my love for Fiverr?

I spend countless hour to make everything perfect, and follow every rules and policy of fiverr to work in fiverr.  But still I am lost after everything I did in Fiverr.

I know some one from Fiverr support will tell me the same things, they will say they have no hand on gig search and or fiverr algorithm always change.

But don't you think, this is unusual?

Moving a top ranking gig from first spot to no where? Even if everything was right with the gig and the freelancer?

I know Fiverr is a very crowded place, It don't matter If I leave or stay, If I die or Live, but the hard work every freelancers do here, makes fiverr, helps fiverr to reach here.

I wish fiverr shows at least some respect to their hardworking freelancers, coz without freelancers fiverr is nothing.

And finally my humble request to fiverr, please check my issues and see if you can fix this problem.

Moving gig from top ranking to no where is unusual, and I should say fiverr algorithm is buggy then.

I am sorry, but it really hurts when someone loose everything without no reason.

Kind Regards

I am not sure, this will work for other's as well, but It worked for me Smile

Hello Sajib, I simply copied your massage and paste it on fiverr support, but in reply i think they send me the same generic answer as you can see onthe screenshot below, sad!

[Image: 3ZLhPbO.jpg]

Jenny Offline
(10-04-2019, 01:19 PM)Fardousi Wrote: Then I changed one of it's TAG

Yes, this is a good tricks, thanks for sharing.

Creativezak Offline
Super Moderator
Your Gig got off Fiverr's search result either due to Fiverr's scheduled maintenance or because you got a negative feedback from some unsatisfied buyer. But on the other hand, Fiverr do rotate Gigs periodically to give other Gigs a chance at sales.

Onlinefreelancer Offline
(10-18-2019, 10:57 AM)Creativezak Wrote: Your Gig got off Fiverr's search result either due to Fiverr's scheduled maintenance or because you got a negative feedback from some unsatisfied buyer. But on the other hand, Fiverr do rotate Gigs periodically to give other Gigs a chance at sales.
Nice comment