LanceForum
A Community of Freelancers.

How do you use paypal from Bangladesh?
aarif Offline
I already have a Payoneer account with a mastercard. I need to create a PayPal now. I've watched a lot of YouTube videos, But they were all unclear about the withdrawal method. How do I withdraw the PayPal payment to my bank and what are the steps should I follow?

Kindly Help!
[+] 1 user Likes aarif's post

Creativezak Offline
Super Moderator
(12-08-2019, 07:57 PM)aarif Wrote: I already have a Payoneer account with a mastercard. I need to create a PayPal now. I've watched a lot of YouTube videos, But they were all unclear about the withdrawal method. How do I withdraw the PayPal payment to my bank and what are the steps should I follow?

Kindly Help!

Well I am using my PayPal Account for almost 4 year's now from Bangladesh. One of my relatives helps me to open a paypal account from abroad. And the is the only way you can open a paypal account and operate from Bangladesh.

But there will be many issues, such as warnings, blocked, verifing account multiple times, receiving codes etc. 

Also I linked my Payoneer Virtual Bank to my Paypal account to withdraw money from paypal to payoneer and then I cash out from Local ATM.

Yes you can sign up for a paypal account from Bangladesh without having any relatives on abroad, but your account may close without no reason. And maintanance would be tough as well.

I have seen many company or people do offer paypal account at a price such 5k BDT, I never tried them before, not i can suggest you, but you can try them with your own risk.

If you need more information regarding this, please feel free to update this thread, thanks.